Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• at the Ottawa Senators have tabled a

The Ottawa Sun reports that the Ottawa Senators have tabled an eight-year, $28 million contract offer to restricted free agent defenceman Jared Cowen as both sides look to get a deal done before the start of training camp next month. Joe Klecko Womens Jersey . The Sun adds that while the deal has not been rejected, nothing has been done and both side have exchanged several proposals. Cowens agent Rick Valette, told The Ottawa Citizen on Thursday that the two sides have had some preliminary discussions about financial numbers, but are more focused on the length of the contract. Cowen, 22, played seven games with the Senators last season after recovering from surgery for a torn labrum in his hip. He suffered the injury while playing with the American Hockey Leagues Binghamton Senators and had surgery in mid-November. Hes played 90 games with the Senators, tallying six goals and 18 points with a minus-3 rating and 68 penalty minutes. Files from The Ottawa Sun and The Ottawa Citizen were used for this report. Joe Klecko Jets Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. Dennis Byrd Jets Jersey .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Former Italy coach Cesare Prandelli signed a two-year contract Tuesday to become the new manager of the Turkish club Galatasaray, two weeks after resigning following the Azzurris disappointing group stage exit at the World Cup. Prandelli, who guided Italy to the final of the 2012 European Championship, announced he was stepping down immediately after the teams 1-0 loss to Uruguay on June 24 knocked it out of the World Cup. He said at the signing ceremony in Istanbul that he didnt have another job in mind when he quit the team after four years in charge. "I wasnt even in the mood for signing with a team. I didnt have such thoughts," he said. "Howevver, we got together with the (Galatasaray) club president and I saw that the only thing they wanted was success and a team focused on success. Darrelle Revis Jets Jersey. I also thought that Id like to see myself on the field and be successful. So, I didnt have any second thoughts and just said yes." Prandelli said his aim is to win the Turkish league again and go deep in the European Champions League. "My first goal is to form a winning team. A Galatasaray which not only plays an eye-pleasing football but is also focused on winning and reaching its goals," he said. Prandelli replaces Roberto Mancini, who left Galatasaray last month after just nine months in charge. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Trabajando...
X